Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Friends and friends, what more?

Ah.. Today I don't have words to say how was my day, maybe it could be Perfect, amazing, I don't know. It's better don't say anything about that. Have you ever had a day where you didn't have any word to explain how it was? Then I'm feeling like that!

First I started my day perfectly in peace with my soul. I prayed, read and studied, Oh... I thought on study, tomorrow I need to study once again... for those who doesn't know I'm at the college and then it's in the morning every single day including the Saturdays(if you would like to know more about it click here). When I finished my schedule I decided to practice some exercises and listen to my Spotify.

After I had lunch and then I decided to check news over the Internet and see what was happening to our world, I don't need to say 'cause everybody knows that for these times only bad things have happened to that...in the other hand the most event in my day went to be came true. Do you wanna know what was that? Okayy!! I'm going to say that to you ;) This event that make my brain blow up, was a birthday party from my two friends, they have that in the same day, then we decided to throw a party for two, then an equip of people helped to throw it.

It was so much because everybody there love each other ( I say a love of family) and everyone who stays there feel like that. I say that because I could see new people there ans these people felt the same.

To finish this post... I wanna thank you all those who helped to throw it, for sure this day won't be forget for those who was there. There are a lot of names to say, so I can forget some, then I prefer don't mention anyone.


See you on next post!